We hope you will consider making a personal donation to the Rhythm!
Discovery Center’s collection of over 800 percussion instruments and
extensive library of percussion literature and archived materials.
Donations that are accepted into the museum and library collections are
cared for and maintained by trained museum professionals and
percussionists who have the knowledge and skill to sustain your legacy.
All contributions to the Rhythm! Discovery Center are tax deductible,
according to IRS rules and regulations.
To assist the Rhythm! Discovery Center in considering your offer,
please provide the following information about your potential donation:
- the object’s provenance (country of origin), its chain of ownership
history, and what you consider most interesting about its historic
- a brief physical description of the object, including estimated dimensions and approximate weight;
- its general condition, along with an estimate of required repairs or cleaning;
- digital photographs, if possible.
- for archival, library, and other paper-based donations, please
estimate the approximate number and size of boxes containing your
proposed donation, the approximate total weight, and the kinds of
material you are offering.
Please e-mail Otice Sircy, Curator/Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 317-275-9030 to provide this information or donate monetarily online. We are always eager to
discuss potential donations and to answer concerns or questions about
the donation process
The Percussive Arts Society is a 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations.