Presented each year at PASIC, the PAS Mock Auditions are valuable opportunities to learn from renowned symphonic percussionists from around the world!
2016 Application page is now avilable!
Please visit: http://pasic.org/participate/mock-auditions/
5 finalists will be selected to perform live at PASIC 2016 in Indianapolis, IN. Participants will receive direct written and oral feedback from the panelists.
To apply, please send a 1 page resume to email@example.com by September 25th, 2016. Finalist will be selected via resume by a panel of judges for the live round at PASIC.
- Acceptance and $2,000 tuition scholarship to the 2017 Sewanee Summer Music Festival
- Acceptance and scholarship to the 2017 Eastern Music Festival
- Free tuition to attend the 2017 Washburgh Timpani Seminar
- Free tuition to attend the 2017 Oberlin Percussion Institute
- Free tuition to attend the 2017 Cloyd Duff Timpani Master Class
- Free pair of 18’ Zildjian cymbals
- Sticks and mallets from other sponsors and partners
*Applicants not selected to perform at PASIC may submit video recordings of the repertoire list for direct written feedback from Symphonic committee members.
*Finalists will be notified of their selection by October 1st, 2016.
*Please note, all participants must be pre-registered for PASIC