November 17, 2013, 12pm - 5pm
John Scalici, facilitator
After filling out the online registration form you will be able to select the Sunday workshop.
Register by phone: 317.974.4488
Participants will learn:SKILL BUILDING
• What instruments to use and when/why to use them
• How to work with special populations, corporate, and college
• How to work with counselors and therapists
• To Create inspiring, meaningful, and educational activities
• Learn the difference between a drum circle and a drum circle program
• How to recognize your strengths and focus your programsBUSINESS BUILDING
• How to create marketing materials and the importance of “giveaways” in building your business
• What to put in your email newsletter
• How to attract potential clients from all sectors Participants will receive:
• sample marketing materials
• handouts with inspirational resources
• a breakdown of all games/activities presented
John Scalici is an internationally recognized drum circle facilitator, speaker, musician, clinician, and master teaching artist. He has brought his dynamic, uplifting programs to Asia as well as the United States. His powerful message of Unity Through Rhythm has been featured at college campuses, churches, corporate events, festivals, and elementary/middle school classrooms.
In 2000, John merged his passion for Drumming with his Communications degree to create GetRhythm!®. His company has presented dynamic rhythm-based programs for Brassfield and Gorrie, Healthsouth, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Children’s Health Services, Knowledge Learning Corporation, University of Alabama, Allstate Insurance and many others.
Get Rhythm!®, and it’s mission of empowering people through rhythm, was nominated in 2007 for Small Business of the Year.
Download a Drum Circle Facilitation Workshop Flyer.