Membership FAQ

Membership FAQ

  • How do I know when it's time to renew my subscription?

  • How do I get my new membership card?

  • How do I find my Member ID number?

  • Do I need to notify PAS when my address changes?

  • Can I change my chapter affiliation?

  • Whom should I contact if a copy of Percussive Notes arrives damaged?

  • If my magazine is damaged or undelivered, can I get another copy?

  • I just paid for my subscription online, but I still can’t access the PAS network, publications, etc.. What else do I need to do?

  • I forgot my password and requested to reset it through the online form, but have not received an email. How long should this take?

  • How do I change my membership type?

  • Can I change my membership type in the middle of my subscription year?

  • How much do memberships cost?

More Information:
Phone: (317) 974-4488
Fax: (317) 974-4499

PAS Membership

Contact Us

Percussive Arts Society
127 E. Michigan Street Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46204
T: (317) 974-4488
F: (317) 974-4499