At the 2019 Summer NAMM Show Toca won the coveted Editor’s Choice award for its new stands and mounts. Toca further expanded the brand’s hardware options in 2019 with the launch of two new stands and three new mounts that address longstanding setup challenges. They include:
- Cajon Stand. Its heavy-duty, black powder-coated mounting system securely grips nearly any sized cajon with dense closed-foam cushioned arms that protect the tone wood and enhance its resonance. A gear-tooth tilter offers a wide sweep of angles and works in tandem with the height-adjustable stand to position.
- Stand-Mountable Percussion Tray – Small. Easily attached to the vertical tubes of most percussion stands, this all-purpose tray keeps handheld instruments within close reach. Drum set players will also find it equally useful as a handy drumstick and drink holder when mounted from a hi-hat or crash cymbal stand.
- Accessory Mounts. Ideal for adding just about any mountable percussion accessory to a rig, these mounts feature a sturdy frame with adjustable knurled chrome rods to suspend a wide range of instruments and can be unfolded to increase the number of available attachments.
- Chime and Guiro Mounts. Contoured and black powder-coated, these two heavy-duty mounts clamp their respective instruments firmly while visually disappearing into a busy setup. Attached to percussion stands with tube diameters ranging from 3/8 to 1 1/8-inch, their robust design will withstand spirited performances while requiring only a minimal amount of setup space.
- Universal Tambourine/Frame Drum Mount. This ultra-compact mount makes it easier than ever to place a frame drum or tambourine within easy reach of a drumstick, mallet, or hand slap. Featuring rubberized retaining pegs that prevent scratches or damage to the instrument, its high-strength right-angle clamp enables precise positioning, and makes minimal contact with the shell to ensure unrestricted resonance.
For more about these products visit tocapercussion.com.